About the event
Women in Communications 2022 will take place on Thursday 28th April in central London.
After a brilliant online conference in 2021, we are excited to return to our in-person format for the 2022 event and hope you'll join us in central London.
Although the PR and communications industry is overwhelmingly female overall, the number of women at board director level and above remains stubbornly low.
Organised by Dods Parliamentary Communications and held in partnership with the IoIC, CMA, PRCA and CIPR, our unique Women in Communications conference seeks to provide current and future leaders with the skills needed to correct this imbalance. The unique conference explores the role of women in communications and offers practical advice and coaching on how to develop your career and leadership capabilities in times of change. We will discuss together how we can manage the challenges of modern leadership and help ensure we don't lose momentum in recognising and rewarding female leaders in communications.
- Examine the barriers currently facing female leaders (and future leaders) in communications and hear how to overcome them
- Understand when and how gender plays a role in both organisational and personal advancement
- Learn how successful women negotiate for what they need to be effective leaders
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and attributes needed to be a successful leader
- Raise the visibility of women as senior leaders in communications
- Explore additional on-demand content on event day and in the weeks after the event
- Receive video recordings and speaker presentation slides for your reference after the event
2021 speakers included (2022 speakers to be announced shortly):
- Laurian Hubbard, Head of Engagement, Welsh Parliament; Founder & Co-President, Women in PR Cymru
- Sneha Patel, Senior Advisor for External and International Affairs, Mayor of London's Office
- Avril Lee, Head of Healthcare Communications, Zeno Group; Chair, CIPR Diversity & Inclusion Network
- Sarah Pinch, Managing Director, Pinch Point Communications
- Raman Johal, Communications and Involvement Manager, NHS Coventry and Warwickshire CCG
- Puja Parmar, Senior Marketing Manager, Greater London Authority
- Susie Ramroop, Mindset Coach & Author
- Cath Baxter, Professional Voice and Public Speaking Consultant & former Head of Voice, Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts
Who should attend?
Women in Communications is aimed at all those who aspire to move into a leadership role or those already in a senior role looking to progress. Presentations and workshops offer practical advice and coaching relevant to all women across the communications sector.
1 Place £295 (+VAT)
4+ Places £250 each (+VAT)
1 Place £695 (+VAT)
Registrations can be made online here.