Women in Communications is Going Virtual!
Over the past number of months, the Women in Communications team have been working hard to ensure that you can have the full 'Women in Communications' experience in the 'new normal'. We are therefore delighted to announce that Women in Communications is going virtual!
All of our upcoming conferences will have a virtual option, for delegates wishing to attend the conference remotely. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Key benefits of attending Women in Communications virtually:
- Attend keynotes and workshops as you would in person
- Enjoy a variety of on-demand materials and receive video recordings of all sessions after the event takes place
- View more sessions that ever before, enabling you to kick-start your professional development after a year of upheaval and change
About the virtual platform:
- The online event platform will enable you to customise your experience, explore on-demand supplementary materials, and take notes on the speaker slides during sessions.
- Since the platform is accessible via web browser rather than an app, it is compatible with most security systems.
- For more information about how to maximise your online event experience, you can find our top tips here.
FAQs for virtual attendees:
Q. How much does it cost to attend the Women in Communications event?
Public Sector Rate: 1 place: £295 + VAT | 4 places or more: £250 + VAT
Private Sector Rate: 1 place: £695 + VAT
Q. How do I register?
Registration for the 2022 conference will open shortly.
Q. When will I receive joining instructions?
We will be sending out joining instructions to all delegates several weeks prior to the conference, along with extra materials to enable you to get the best online experience.
Q. How will I be able to join the event?
The event will be hosted online. You will receive log-in details and a link to join the platform several weeks prior to the event.
Q. Can I still ask speakers questions?
Yes, there will be opportunity to ask speakers questions via the Q&A function during each session. There is also an 'up-voting' function, so that you can endorse other participants' questions that you find particularly relevant.
Q. Will I receive event materials after the event?
Yes, in the weeks following the event, you will receive speaker presentation slides and on-demand video recordings of all sessions, as well as some on-demand materials that were accessible on event day. On the event-day, you will also be able to take notes on speakers presentation slides, as they appear in real-time. It will be possible for you to download these for future reference as well.
If you have any further queries, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.