Getting the most out of your online event experience
Is this your first time attending a virtual event? Unsure what to expect? Read on for our top tips for getting the most from your Dods D&I online experience!
- Clear the time in your diary, just as you would for a physical event. Consider switching off your emails to avoid distractions.
- Choose an environment in your home that helps you to relax and focus.
- In the days leading up to the event, take some time to write down the three goals you want to achieve from the day.
- Explore the conference agenda and choose the sessions you want to attend live. Don’t forget, you’ll be able to view the remaining sessions on-demand at a time that works for you (a real perk of attending our events in their online format!)
- Take the allocated break times in the agenda to relax during a busy day of learning. We will be providing some relaxation and exercise resources to help you switch off and recharge.
- Meet your fellow attendees in advance of the conference and join the conversation by using the hashtag #WomenInComms. You’ll be able to take advantage of our online networking facilities to build relationships and create new ones on the day too.
- Think about any questions you would like to ask of our speakers, there will be plenty of time for Q&A on the day!